Zoo De Barcelona - Ticket Only
Zoo De Barcelona
Since 1982 Barcelona Zoo is located in the Parc de la Ciutadella. Barcelona Zoo is ideal for all family. Its mission is to disseminate information, research and the protection of animal species in danger of extinction and to educate and make people aware of species at risk. Its facilities faithfully reproduce the natural habitats of the animals that live there and pay particular attention to endangered species. Barcelona Zoo has gathered 4,000 animals from 400 different species.
Child Age: 3-12
• January 1st to March 26th: 10am - 5pm.
• March 27th to May 15th: 10am - 6pm.
• May 16th to September 15th: 10am - 7pm.
• September 16th to October 29th: 10am - 6pm.
• October 30th to December 31st*: 10am – 5pm.
* 25/ 12 open until 2 p.m.