Whale watching Classic from Reykjavík with Official Guide and Transportation
Whale watching Classic from Reykjavík - duration 3-3.5h
Enjoy a unique whale-watching experience in Reykjavík
Embark on a whale watching adventure from Reykjavík’s Old Harbor, situated in the heart of the city. Discover some of Iceland’s rich bird and sea life, including minke whales, humpback whales, harbor porpoises and white-beaked dolphins. This tour (approx. 3-3.5 hours) in one of Iceland’s largest whale-watching boats is ideal for families and for those who want to experience a complete educational experience.
Learn about whale research in the area and check out an on-board display of whale teeth, baleen, plankton nets and a microscope. Enjoy a comfortable two-floor seating area, on-board refreshments, a souvenir shop and exceptional inside and outside viewing areas, all within a safe environment.
Also, don’t miss the chance to wonder at the panoramic views of the surrounding breathtaking scenery.
• Enjoy an educational tour of 3-3.5 hours perfect for families (English speaking tour & from May 1st to September 30th you can choose German speaking tour if you wish)
• Comfortable inside seating areas
• Large viewing decks
• Refreshments sold on board
• Warm overalls
• Quality sound systems
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary tickets to try again (in case of no sightings)
• Licensed Guide
• Pick-up service
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally
• All tours are weather dependent, so please check in advance to see if the booked tour is operating
• The sightings may depend on food availability for the animals in the bay at the time. Thus, in case there are no sightings of whales or dolphins on your tour you are entitled to a free ticket to try again (valid indefinitely)
Child Age: 7 – 15 / children 0-6 years old travel for free