Walking Tour & Uffizi Gallery Tour with Official Guide
Walking Tour & Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour - duration 3h 45m
Discover historic Florence with a professional guide, and be awed by its Renaissance monuments and landmarks. Enjoy the main sights such as Piazza Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio. Visit the Uffizi Gallery to admire works by renowned artists.
The tour starts from the Hard Rock Café in the early afternoon close to Piazza della Repubblica. Enjoy a splendid and complete introductory tour tailored to those who want to learn more about Florence’s rich history.
Following the walking tour, you will visit the Uffizi, one of the most famous museums in the world. Your knowledgeable guide will detail the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. You are sure to recognize original world-famous paintings seen in books, magazines, and films over the years. Learn the artists’ craft secrets, techniques and tools. You will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance once you lay eyes on the most famous artworks of the period.
Personalize your museum experience: there is no rush to leave when the tour ends, and you can stay inside the museum until closing time.
• Meeting point: Via Brunelleschi, 1 (in front of the Hard Rock Cafe)
• Departure time: 01:45 pm (check-in closes 15 mins before departure)
• Return point: Uffizi Gallery Museum
• Return time: around 05:30 pm.
• Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
• Guests must be able to go up and down stairs.
• If guests miss the shuttle service, they can visit the next meeting point location in Florence on their own and at their own expense should they still wish to take part in the tour.
• Please be aware that no refunds will be granted if you miss the shuttle.
• Should you miss your shuttle, contact the Booking Office immediately at 0039 0577236330 to ask for confirmation on where the next meeting point is.
Child age: 6-14
Availability: Not available