Underground Venice: Legends & Ghosts Of Venice with Official Guide
Underground Venice: Legends & Ghosts Of Venice - Duration 2h
An intriguing walking tour through Venice’s dark and eerie past!
This walking tour gives you an interesting insight into a more mystifying side of Venice. You get to visit a candlelit underground crypt with spiritual frescoes and listen to eerie tales surrounding skulls and skeletons hidden in a niche. As the guide takes you through murky alleyways and streets of the Venetian districts of Santa Croce and Dorsoduro, you get to hear spooky tales that transcend you into a dark past of inexplicable events, murders, ghost stories and acts of revenge.
• Explore a dark underground crypt
• Discover the hidden alleyways & streets of Santa Croce & Dorsoduro districts
• Listen to historical legends, Venetian superstitions & ghost stories
• Certified guide
• Any food, drinks & services not mentioned above
• Hotel pickup/drop off
• Visit to an underground crypt (€2 per person)
• Please note that this tour must be booked at least 2 working days in advance
• A minimum of 2 people is required & a maximum of 15 people is permitted • The tour is operational even with rain (a refund will be provided in the event of cancellation due to an exceptional high tide)
• No refunds for no shows or late arrivals
• Languages: English on Wednesday & Spanish on Thursday
• The meeting point is outside Santa Lucia train station (under the Clock)
• You are required to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour’s starting time
• You are required to present a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to the tour staff upon arrival
• The tour operates daily at 17:00 (November 1st 2018 – March 31st 2019)
• The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: November 1st, December 8th & 25th, January 1st & 6th • Total duration is approx. 2 hours Be sure to get there at least 20 minutes prior to tour starting time, the boat will leave from a nearby shore
Provide a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to our staff.
The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st , 22nd and 25th , June 2nd , August 15th