Uffizi Gallery Tour with Official Guide
Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour - duration 2h
Discover some of Western art's great masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and jump the long lines on your tour with an authorized guide. Visit see paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all in the stunning Medici palace.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “Uffizi” or Medici Family “offices”.
Your knowledgeable guide will detail the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance.
You are sure to recognize original world-famous paintings seen in books, magazines, and film. Learn the artists’ craft secrets, techniques and tools. You will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance once you lay eyes on the most famous artworks of the period.
Personalize your museum experience: there is no rush to leave when the tour ends, and you can stay inside the museum until closing time.
• Available every day except for Monday and every first Sunday of the month.
• Meeting point: Uffizi Gallery Museum, entrance gate number 3
• Departure time: 03:30 pm (check-in closes 15 mins before departure)
• Return point: same as departure
• Return time: around 05:30 pm.
• Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
• Guests must be able to go up and down stairs.
• If guests miss the shuttle service, they can visit the next meeting point location in Florence on their own and at their own expense should they still wish to take part in the tour.
• Please be aware that no refunds will be granted if you miss the shuttle.
• If shuttle is missed, contact the Booking Office immediately on 0039 0577236330 to get confirmation on the location of the next meeting point.