Two Continents Full day Tour with lunch & transfer
Two Continents Full day Tour- Bus & Boat Tour - duration- approx. 8h
A fabulous full day tour by boat and bus, soaking up the sights, sounds and aromas of this vibrant and culturally diverse city. Visit two continents in a single day and explore the history and daily life of this unforgettable place.
Firstly, the tour takes you through the famous Spice Bazaar, an enormous covered market filled with the fragrance of fruits, vegetables and, of course, spices. Learn some of its history and perhaps brush-up your bargaining skills with a purchase to take home.
Afterwards, climb on board a boat for a leisurely cruise down the Bosphorus, along the marble Ottoman palaces and ancient wooden villas, in stark contrast to the modern luxury flats where today's wealthy citizens live. Then glide past the impressive Rumeli Castle, made during the 15th century by Sultan Mehmed II as he prepared to conquer Constantinople. Marvelous sights that will make unforgettable memories - don't forget your camera!
Later, you will be able to enjoy a delightful meal at a typical Turkish restaurant, filled with local delicacies, that are famous worldwide. Once you’ve satisfied your hunger you will travel along the coastline to the magnificent Dolmabache Palace. This used to be the home of many powerful sultans of the Ottoman Empire, where you can also find a 4,5 ton chandelier. Next, carry on to the Asian part of Istanbul and try having each one of your feet to two different continents, before reaching the Camlica Hill, to admire an astonishing view of Istanbul with Bosphorus.
• Visit to the Spice Bazaar
• Cruise along the Bosphorus
• Try some local specialties for lunch in a traditional Turkish restaurant
• Admire the stunning Dolmabahce Palace
• Grab a chance to see the Asian side of Istanbul and climb Camlica Hill, with its breathtaking panoramas over the city
• Licensed Guide
• Pick Up Transfer
• Visit to Spice Bazaar
• Bus tour to Dolmabahce Palace and Camlica Hil
• Lunch of typical local specialties
• Cruise of the Bosphorus
Any food, drink or services not mentioned above.
• The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
• Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays. The visit will be replaced with a visit to Eyüp & Pierre Loti Coffee House & Miniatürk. The Spice Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
• Meal menu: Soup, mixed kebab(chicked & red meat), salad, Turkish dessert
Child Age: 3-7