Tour Of The Islands By Boat: Murano, Burano & Torcello with Glass Factory Visit and Escort
Tour Of The Islands By Boat: Murano, Burano & Torcello - Duration 4h
Enjoy a motorboat tour along the fascinating Venetian Lagoon!
Hop aboard a motorboat for an exciting adventure along the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello in the Venetian Lagoon. Start by taking in the breathtaking views over the St. Mark's Basin before exploring your first destination in Murano Island. Here, visit a glass factory and get an insight into the island’s glass-making tradition of generations.
Next, you head off to the fishing village of the picturesque Burano island, in the northern end of the Venetian Lagoon. Discover a truly marvelous setting celebrated for its colorful fishermen’s cottages and its interwoven canals buzzing with small fishing boats. The island is also popular for its delicate artisan lace. Don’t miss unique photo-ops around every corner of Burano, as this is a highly photogenic place. Lastly, the journey takes you to the tranquil verdant island of Torcello.
Founded in the 5th century, this island is even older than Venice and it was once a bustling epicenter. Torcello’s timeless medieval ruins are a must-see before hopping aboard for the return trip back to mainland Venice.
• Enjoy a motorboat ride around the spectacular Venetian Lagoon
• Visit Murano Island & a glass factory
• Visit the picturesque Burano Island for unique photo ops
• Visit Torcello Island & get an insight into its glorious past
• Motor boat from/to Venice
• Visit to a glass factory in Murano Island
• Multilingual assistance (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
• Food & drinks on board
• Hotel pickup/drop off
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
• The meeting point is at the corner of Riva degli Schiavoni with Calle degli Albanesi, near the Danieli Excelsior Hotel. There will be a yellow stall with an assistant
• You are required to be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to the tour’s starting time (the boat will leave from a nearby shore at 14:00 & the group will leave the meeting point 5 minutes before the tour’s starting time)
• You are required to present a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to the tour staff upon arrival
• The tour operates daily at 09:30 & 14:30 (March 1st – November 11th)
• The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: June 9th, September 1st
• Total duration is approx. 4 hours
Child age: 3-5 years
Be sure to get there at least 20 minutes prior to tour starting time, the boat will leave from a nearby shore
Provide a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to our staff.