Toledo and El Greco Half Day Tour with Entrance Fees, Official Guide and Transportation
Toledo and El Greco Half Day Tour - duration 5h
Spend a morning discovering Toledo, home to El Greco and damascene steel
Discover Toledo, the City of Three Cultures. Only 70 km from Madrid soak in the beauty of one of the oldest towns in Europe, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire buildings that span its history and reflect the three cultures (Christians, Muslims and Jews), who shared the city. In the 16th century it was also the home of El Greco.
Immerse yourself in El Greco's story: explore the El Greco Museum (*), view the exterior of the cathedral, admire El Greco's masterpiece ""El Entierro del Señor de Orgaz"" in the church of St. Tomé, and visit his burial place in the Convent of Santo Domingo El Antiguo. Then enjoy a change of pace with a demonstration of the making of Toledo's famous damascene steel work and a panoramic sightseeing of Toledo.
(*) The El Greco Museum may be substituted by the Hospital Tavera Museum, which houses an important collection of El Greco masterpieces.
• El Greco Museum (or the Hospital Tavera Museum)
• Church of St. Tomé
• Convent of Santo Domingo El Antiguo
• Demonstration of damascene steel making
• Panoramic sightseeing of Toledo
• Air conditioned motor coach.
• Bilingual Official guide.
• Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
• Entrance to El Greco Museum (or Hospital Tavera Museum)
• Entrance to Convent of Santo Domingo El Antiguo
• Any food, beverages or services not mentioned above
•People over 65, 50.00 per person
• BLACKOUT DATES: 25th December, 1st January
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
CHILD AGE: 6-15
Cancelation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show
Availability: Not available