Toledo The City Of Three Cultures Entrance Fees, Official Guide and Transportation
Toledo The City Of Three Cultures - duration 7h 30m
Spend an afternoon discovering Toledo, home to El Greco and damascene steel
Discover Toledo, the City of Three Cultures. Only 70 km from Madrid soak in the beauty of one of the oldest towns in Europe, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire buildings that span its history and reflect the three cultures (Christians, Muslims and Jews), who shared the city. In the 16th century it was also the home of El Greco.
Admire the outside of the Cathedral, admire El Greco's masterpiece, ""El Entierro del señor de Orgaz"" in the Church of St. Tomé (*), walk round the Jewish quarter and visit the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and finally appreciate the Mosque of EL Cristo de la Luz. Then enjoy a change of pace with a demonstration of the making of Toledo's famous damascene steel work and a panoramic sightseeing of Toledo.
(*) The Church of Santo Tomé may be substituted by the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
• Church of St. Tomé
• Jewish quarter and the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca
• Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz
• Demonstration of damascene steel making
• Panoramic sightseeing of Toledo
• Air conditioned motor coach.
• Bilingual Official guide.
• Entrance to Church of St. Tomé (or Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes)
• Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca.
• Entrance to Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz.
• Any food, beverages or services not mentioned above
•People over 65, 50.00 per person
• BLACKOUT DATES: 24th, 25th & 31st December, 1st & 5th January
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Child Age: 6-15
Cancelation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show