Toledo - Full Day Tour With Tapas Lunch, Official Guide, Entrance Fees and Transportation
Toledo - Full Day Tour With Typical Lunch- duration 8h
Discover the “City of Three Cultures”! Toledo is a beautiful city-museum 70 km from Madrid, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. As one of the oldest European towns, it boasts great artistic beauty with buildings from almost all periods in history (including wonderful examples of Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque styles). It is called the “City of Three Cultures”, because Christians, Muslims and Jews lived there together. In the sixteenth century, it was also the residence of the great artist, El Greco.
This full-day excursion has the same itinerary as the half-day tour, but with more time to view everything in detail. It includes:
Toledo Cathedral - its architecture shows all the stages of Spanish Gothic, and the inside of the building contains scores of artworks (stained glass, choir, main chapel, altarpieces, El Greco paintings, etc.) St. Tomé with El Entierro del Conde de Orgaz Church, El Greco’s masterpiece, Santa María la Blanca Synagogue, San Juan de los Reyes, Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz Monastery.
An opportunity to learn about the famous damascene technique (incrustation of precious metals in steel) and how Toledo steel was forged for swords. The tour ends with a panoramic viewing of Toledo.
* Vegetarian and Children Menu available (only on request)
*Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Blackout Dates 25 Dec , 01 Jan
• Tour Toledo, a beautiful city which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Visit the Toledo Cathedral and St. Tomé
• Learn about the techniques involved in forging damascene steel
• Air conditioned motor coach.
• Bilingual Official guide.
• Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
• Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca.
• Entrance to Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
• Entrance to Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz
• Entrance to Cathedral of Toledo.
• Typical lunch Appetizers and Castilian Tapas.
• Beverages or other services not specified above.
Juliá Travel Office: San Nicolás 15 (Next To Plaza De Ramales) – Madrid, 09:00 AM
Underground parking Plaza de Oriente, Level -2
Child Age: 6-15
Cancelation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show
Availability: Not available