The Best Places in Tuscany Tour
The Best Places in Tuscany Tour - With Typical Lunch and Wine Tasting in a Winery and Pizza in Piazza del Campo in Siena - duration 14h 45m
Experience the best of Tuscany as you visit historic Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena. Enjoy a day of breath-taking landscapes, famous cities, and medieval villages, and tasting wines and other local products. Finish the day with a dinner in the stunning Piazza del Campo at sunset.
Try the most exciting tour in Tuscany.
Enjoy a whole day dedicated to discovering breath-taking landscapes, famous cities and small villages, with tastings of typical products. Lunch and dinner are included in the tour.
The excursion starts with a visit to Pisa and its remarkable Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower.
Lunch is served in a winery, where you will savour tasting renowned local wines.
After lunch, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Then, following the panoramic Chianti region roads, you will arrive in Siena, the Palio Horse Race city. Four official guides, speaking English, Spanish, French and Russian respectively, will lead you on a tour of the city, pointing out important monuments, palazzos and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run, and Piazza del Duomo, where can admire the exterior of the magnificent cathedral.
The tour concludes with a sunset dinner of pizza and ice cream in the gorgeous and unique Piazza del Campo. A table will be reserved for you in a restaurant under the Torre del Mangia.
• Self-guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
• Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
• Guided tour of Siena
• Light dinner in Piazza del Campo with pizza and gelato
• Free pick up on request
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
• Wine tasting
• Light dinner
• Drop off service: € 10,00 per person (inf 0-2 free)
• Entrance ticket to the Duomo of Siena: € 6,00 per person
Tour duration: 14 h and 45 min
Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
Departure time: 07:45 am (check in closes 15min before departure)
Return point: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train Station
Return time: around 10:30 pm
• Available every day (except July 2nd and August 16th due to the Palio horse race).
• Entrance ticket to the Duomo of Siena: €6.00 per person.
• Entrance to Siena Cathedral is not available on Sundays.
• Guests must be able to go up and down stairs
Availability: Not available