The Best of Prague: Walking Tour with Transportation, River Cruise and Lunch
The Best of Prague (lunch included) - duration 6h
A 6 and a half hour tour of the best of Prague, by bus, boat and on foot. Includes lunch and refreshment. The tour ends at the riverside.
Enjoy the best of what Prague has to offer during an incredible 6 and a half hour long tour from the comfort of a bus, on foot and by river cruise.
The tour begins on Wenceslas Square. Climb aboard the air-conditioned bus to see some of the most well-known sights in Prague, such as the National Museum and the Dancing House, continuing up to Prague Castle. From there continue on foot to the Lesser Town and Kampa, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square with its amazing+ Astronomical Clock, and the Jewish Quarter.
once lunch is over, the tour takes you on a cruise on the River Vltava which gives you spectacular views of Prague Castle, the National Theatre and other attractions. The trip ends at the Dvorak Embankment near Čech Bridge. On the boat, lunch and snacks are provided.
• Air-conditioned bus tour of highlights of Prague
• Walking tour across Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square and the Jewish Quarter
• River cruise including lunch and refreshments
• Air-conditioned bus and driver
• Panoramic bus tour of the highlights of Prague
• Walking tour through old Prague, including Jewish quarter
• River cruise with lunch and refreshments
• Any food, drink, entrance tickets or services not specified above
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Child Age: 3-6
Availability: Not available