Tapas Evening Walking Tour in Small Group with Guide
Tapas Evening Walking Tour in Small Group - duration 3h
Explore Barcelona’s tapas culture and Catalan culture with this interesting walking tour of the tapas bars.
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your Barcelona tour - not only do you have an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes in Barcelona. Plus, your friendly and informative guide can make additional suggestions to make sure you get the most out of your time in Barcelona.
Taste the genuine flavours of Spain on this walking tour.
You will start the tour in a unique Spanish venue, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Centre created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. You will have a guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink.
Your tapas walking tour takes you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its many tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers a plethora of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat you can imagine.
The tour continues to a restaurant with a wide selection of delicious, local tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide gives you a deeper insight into the wine flavours, the cuisine and the culture of Spain.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, and discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and fine dining that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are more than a century old.
Your last stop is at a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer await you.
Not available on 1 & 6 Jan, 14 & 17 Apr, 1 May, 5 & 24 Jun, 15 Aug, 11 & 25 Sep, 12 Oct, 1 Nov, 6, 8, 25 & 26 Dec.
15 persons maximum per departure
• Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide.
• Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
• Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink at the meeting point
• 8 tapas, hot and cold
• 2 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
• Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
• This tour is not recommended for people with disabilities.
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is require
Meeting Point Tours, Tapas & Friends. Gastronomic Centre Pintor Fortuny, 12. 08001. (In front of Hotel Silken Ramblas). Barcelona - 16:45
Cancellation Policy 48 Hours Free Of Charge. Less Than 48 Hours Or No Show 100%.