Tafraout & Tiznit Anti-Atlas with lunch and Official Guide
Tafraout & Tiznit "Anti-Atlas" with lunch - duration 12h
Discover the culture and idyllic mountainous landscape of Tafraout and the traditional Berber jewelers of Tiznit province
Journey the Berber land of the Anti-Atlas where you can explore the unique natural setting of Tafraout town with its almond trees, where during spring they bloom to create the illusion of a snowy terrain. Travel further into the rocky landscape of red-granite mountains, the green valley of Valle D'amelen in Anezi and the charming houses as well as the historic Igoudars nestled on the mountainsides.
You can even experience an Ahouach performance with its traditional Berber music and dancing. Complete the trip with a lunch at a local Tafraout restaurant. On the way back to Agadir, stop in Tiznit province and shop amongst an array of Berber jewelry shops.
• Explore Tafraout town, its natural setting & traditional Berber settlements
• Scenic photo opportunities between tour stops
• Eat lunch at a local restaurant
• Learn about & shop traditional Berber jewelry
• Licensed guide
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
• The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
• Minimum participation 4 pax
• Departure at 07:00 & return at 19:00
Child Age: 0 – 12 from the 4th persons and over -50%
Availability: Not available