Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour Small Group wirh Official Guide and Tastings
Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour Small Group - duration 3h
Walk around Barcelona, learn the stories behind its traditional sweets and chocolates and try a few (or a lot!)
"If you love all things sweet this is the tour for you. A guided walk around Barcelona including visits to some of the best chocolate shops, bakeries and cafes, with the chance to taste some of their products.
Accompanied by a knowledgeable gourmet guide, explore the sweet shops of the Gothic and El Born quarters. Learn the stories and traditions behind treats like 'melindros' and 'churros', savour the warmth of the bakeries, the elegance of the chocolate shops and the chance to try 10 different Spanish treats, all in the name of science!
This tour is for a maximum of 15 discerning people.
• Knowledgeable English speaking guide
• 5 stops with at least 10 tastings
• Small group
• English speaking official guide
• 5 stops with 10 tastings
• Free WiFi at meetings point
• Food and drinks, unless specified.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation to meeting point and from ending point.
• This tour is only available in English
• Not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility
• Single price tour for children, adults and seniors
• Children 3 and under are free but no food or drink is provided for them. They must be included in your booking numbers
• This is a walking tour. Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortabe shoes
• BLACKOUT DATES 1st & 6th January; 14th & 17th April; 1st May; 5th & 24th June; 15th August ; 11th & 25th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th, 8th, 25th & 26th December
Availability: Not available