Sunrise In Venice & Breakfast Private Tour
Sunrise In Venice & Breakfast - Duration 2h
Enjoy a quiet Venetian morning and have breakfast in three of the city’s famous pastry shops!
Starting from St. Mark's Square, enjoy a refreshing morning walk around this charming neighborhood up to the San Lio area. Your first stop is a traditional pastry shop, one of the most popular amongst the Venetians, where you get to enjoy a selection of freshly-made sweets and pies. The next café-pastry shop is in the Rialto area right after the bridge, where you get to enjoy a quick coffee amongst a rich variety of blends. After your caffeine boost, you’re off to the San Polo district, where the third and last pastry shop awaits you for a perfect ending to your breakfast: a typical Venetian-style pastry shop with a variety of traditional desserts. This invigorating morning tour ends in the charming Campo San Polo square, the second largest Venetian public square.
• Enjoy an exclusive breakfast of fresh pastries & coffee in three typical Venetian pastry shops
• Visit the San Marco district
• Visit the Rialto area
• Visit the San Polo district
• 1 coffee, 2 pastries, 1 soft drink & 1 bottle of water per person
• Certified assistant
• Hotel pickup/drop off
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
• Please note that this tour must be booked at least 2 working days in advance
• A minimum of 2 people is required & a maximum of 15 people is permitted
• The tour is operational even with rain (a refund will be provided in the event of cancellation due to an exceptional high tide)
• No refunds for no shows or late arrivals
• Please note that this is an English-spoken tour only
• The meeting point is at St. Mark’s Square, between the two large white columns (under the column of the winged Lion)
• You are required to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour’s starting time
• You are required to present a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to the tour staff upon arrival
• The tour operates on Wednesdays & Fridays at 07:45 (November 1st – March 31st).
• The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: November 1st, December 8th & 25th, January 1st & 6th
• Total duration is approx. 2 hours
Be sure to get there at least 20 minutes prior to tour starting time, the boat will leave from a nearby shore
Provide a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to our staff.