Segovia and The Medieval Town Of Pedraza Small Group with Official Guide, Entrance Fees and Transportation
Segovia & The Medieval Town Of Pedraza Small Group - duration 9h
Full day trip to the medieval towns of Pedraza and Segovia
Spend a delightful day exploring two small cities both rich in history. In the morning travel to Pedraza, about an hour from Madrid. This pretty walled town is full of beautifully preserved medieval buildings. Stroll through the cobbled streets and among the stone buildings and feel yourself travel back in time. Before leaving, enjoy a glass of local wine and some tapas in a very typical meson.
Then climb back into your air-conditioned coach to head for Segovia, famous for its 16 km long Roman aqueduct. See the beautifully preserved medieval buildings that show this was once the home of the Kings of Castile, explore the elegant cathedral and admire the Alcázar, one of Spain's most spectacular castles.
Lunch is not included in this trip. However, on payment of a supplement the trip can include one of the following options:
Tourist Lunch: La Granja White beans; Segoviana style stuffed veal with garniture and Dessert (beverages not included).
Gastronomic Lunch: La Granja White beans; Roasted suckling pig; Ponche cake with ice cream and house Red wine, mineral water and coffee.
• Medieval buildings and streets of Pedraza
• Glass of wine and tapas in a local meson
• Segovia cathedral
• Segovia Alcazar
• Air conditioned motor-coach.
• English speaking official guide.
• Entrance fee for the Cathedral and Alcazar.
• One glass of wine with Tapa
• Lunch (unless the ""with lunch"" option is paid for)
• Refreshments and services not mentioned above
• Tour requires minimum 2 people, maximum 20
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
Cancelation Policy A 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled 72 hours or less prior to travel date.
Availability: Not available