Scuba-Diving with meal, official guide and Transportation
Scuba-Diving - full day tour - Duration: 7 h
Come discover the mysteries of marine life through this full day scuba-diving excursion!
Begin today’s trip by getting picked up from your hotel and head towards the top-rated PADI diving school, where you will learn the basic scuba-diving skills. After you’ve felt comfortable enough you can take a boat and go towards a secluded bay for your first fun dive.
An experienced PADI instructor accompanies you as you enter the bay’s warm waters. You can now begin exploring the underwater world and search for octopus’s damselfish, or even more elusive species like the barracuda or the parrotfish. During the dive, your instructor will have small bits of foods to attract fish so that you can admire them up close.
You can then enjoy some lunch, before its time to have a second afternoon dive, allowing you to really master your scuba-diving skills and check out even more marine life, before returning to the resort.
• Take an excursion to learn about scuba-diving
• Try scuba-diving with qualified instructor assistance
• See grouper, octopus, damselfish and more
• Play with the friendly fish at feeding time
• Return to the resort for a well-earned rest
• Licensed Guide
•2 Dives, Equipment, Instructions from padi qualified Diver
• Not suitable for anyone with hyper-tension, diabetes, lung disease, asthma
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
• Drinking alcohol is not permitted under any circumstances.
Child Age: Minimum age 16 years.