Sagrada Familia With Towers Fast Track Guided Tour with Entrance Fee and Official Guide
Sagrada Familia With Towers Fast Track Guided Tour - duration 1h 30m
Enjoy a tour of Barcelona focusing on the works of the famous architect Antoni Gaudí, which includes the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Park Guell, and Passeig de Gràcia.
Known as the capital of Modernism, Barcelona is also the place where the famous architect, Antoni Gaudí, lived and worked. One of the greatest innovators of his time, Gaudi left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to find.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings on earth. Enjoy this amazing modernist building in the guided tour which takes you around the inside of the basilica.
Be amazed at the sight of this famous church's astounding interior, boasting vaults that reach seventy metres in height. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan, with five aisles and extremely ornate and symbolic details. You must not miss the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures chronicling the history and development of this basilica from its early inception to the magnificent building that you can see today. You can learn all about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career in this wonderful museum.
When the museum visit is over, the guide will leave you at the entrance to the tower elevator to which you have admission included. Ride the elevator up to the top of the tower where you will have fantastic views over the whole of the city below.
Not available on 11 Sep, 24 Sep, 06 Jan, Others to be confirmed
• Official Monolingual or Bilingual guide.
• Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia Basilica & Museum
• Elevator to the towers
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
• Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes. On the way out of the tower you might walk down the stairs.
• People not allowed to go up the towers: Children below 6 years old. People with reduced mobility, people with vertigo or cardiovascular problems.
Meeting Point JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES OFFICE – Plaza de la Sagrada Familia, 3. .-14:00
Child Age: 6-10
Cancellation Policy 48 Hours Free Of Charge. Less Than 48 Hours Or No Show 100%.
Availability: Not available