Royal Monastery Of El Escorial & Valley Of The Fallen with Official Guide, Entrance Fees and Transportation
Royal Monastery Of El Escorial & Valley Of The Fallen - duration 5h
Spend a morning on a guided coach visit of EL Escorial and the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen
Visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and the gigantic basilica of the Valley of the Fallen. Begin your morning at El Escorial, the stunning complex that houses Charles V's mausoleum and is sometimes called the 8th wonder of the world. In the company of your guide, explore the Habsburg Palace, the Mausoleum of the Kings and Queens, the Chapter House and the Basilica.
Next hop back on the air-conditioned coach for the short, 9km trip, to the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen. Your first sight is the 150 m high cross which dominates the landscape. Then be guided round this enormous memorial to the dead of the Spanish Civil War, built into the side of the mountain.
• Royal Monastery of El Escorial
• The cross and Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen
• Air conditioned motor coach.
• Bilingual Official guide.
• Entrance to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
• Entrance to the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen
• Any refreshments or services not mentioned above
• BLACKOUT DATES: 10th September, 24th & 31st December, 1st & 6th January
• People 65+ 58.00 per person
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
CHILD AGE: 6-15
Cancelation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show