River Rafting with Lunch, guide and Transportation
River Rafting - Duration: 8 hrs
Join this tour to try an adventure away from the coast and into Mother Nature’s rough but gentle arms. Enter the fragrant pine and cedar forests and discover the impenetrable river canyons. All you adrenaline-seekers, don’t miss this white water rafting trip in the Köprülü canyon up in the mountains.
Get picked up from your hotel at around 8am or 9am and travel through the mountains to reach the riverside village of Beşkonak, to have an important safety briefing and be provided with a helmet and life-vest. You’re now all set to go! Take your seat inside your eight-person raft, accompanied by your guide and feel the cool breeze on your face as your raft spins over the running waters. Don’t be afraid to laugh and shriek, it’s all part of the fun!
Keep your eyes open to take in most of the surrounding scenery that most tourists won’t get to experience. Pass the steep cliffs and pine forests while enjoying riding the rapids that are not so turbulent and are ideal for beginners.
After an unforgettable encounter with the river and its natural surroundings, return tired but happy to the resort, arriving back between 17:00 and 18:00.
• Leave the beach behind, and try something different
• Learn about the equipment and whitewater rafting skills
• Step outside your comfort zone with some thrilling rides over gentle rapids
• Enjoy an exhilarating and fun day out
• Lap up the beautiful scenery along the river's winding course
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Use of rafting equipment (including helmet)
• English-speaking guide throughout.
• This trip is not suitable for wheelchairs and the less mobile and for children under the age of 12.
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
Meal menu: Grilled chicken, salads, rice, fresh fruit
Availability: Not available