Night Boat with Transportation, Dinner, Live music & Audioguide
Night Boat - duration 3h
Relax on this romantic evening cruise with a welcome drink, a rich buffet- style dinner and amazing live music! On this 3-hour journey, you will get to appreciate the sun setting right behind the Prague Castle and take some fantastic photos of the enchanting illuminated town. Check out some of its most significant attractions from the unique river perspective while you enjoy your drink. Pick a dish from a large variety of international cuisine and select your seat to listen to the live music as you dine.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the central meeting point to begin your perfect evening. Don’t hesitate to ask for anything that might improve your night, the guide is here to ensure you are well taken care of. You will then head towards the pier where you will be given your boat tickets and board the boat.
Get prepared for the main course of your journey to start! Feel the comfort of the boat deck as you enjoy your welcome drink. Gaze at the town’s skyline as the sun gently sets behind the Prague Castle and the night’s lights come to life. Make sure to admire the city’s monuments from the panoramic windows or the outdoor deck. The reflections of the most incredible attractions (the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, National Museum etc.) shine under the dusk light on the lapping water. Don’t forget to take memorable pictures as you go through the 14th-century stone arches of the Charles Bridge.
Next it’s time to pick your meal from the large variety of international and local cuisine, served from an open-buffet. Pick your favorite drinks ( 2 beverages with dinner are included in the price) and if you’d like, you can have some additional delicacies like Prague ham, sushi or other finger foods (not included in price). Lastly, sit back, relax and enjoy the mesmerizing scenery of one of the most gorgeous cities in the world!
• romantic 3-hour evening river cruise on a comfortable, climate-controlled boat
• Stunning views of Prague, illuminated by night, including Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Vysehrad, Petrin Hill, the National
• Theatre , Rudolfinum, Prague Metronome, the Dancing House and more passing through the waterway's locks
• complimentary welcome glass of Moravian plum brandy
• delicious buffet-style dinner with wide selection of Czech and international hot and cold dishes
• wide selection of drinks at the on-board bar (2 drinks with dinner included in price)
• Pickup at the meeting-point in the centre of Prague
• 3-hour cruise on a comfortable, climate-controlled boat
• Welcome drink
• Open buffet-style dinner of Czech and international cuisine
• 2 drinks with dinner (beer, wine or soft drinks)
• Live music
• Audioguide in 6 languages
• Any food, drink, entrance tickets or services not specified above.
Evenings can be chilly on the water, it is recommended to bring a jacket or wrap for the deck.
Child Age: 3-11