Neighborhood Fresh Market Tour Brunch, Tapas & Wine with Local Guide
Neighborhood Fresh Market Tour Brunch, Tapas & Wine - duration 3h
Guided tour of a fresh food market, including snacks and tastings
Enjoy an off-the-beaten track tour to Madrid's biggest, locals only, food market. Walk round over 200 stalls with a local guide, learn first-hand from the stallholders sharing their knowledge of the fresh seasonal products that are the secret of Spanish cuisine.
After some fortifying and typically Spanish churros and hot chocolate, or coffee and bread with tomatoes and olive oil or tortilla, set out to explore 8,800 square metres of stalls selling fruit, vegetables, meat, cured meat, fish and shellfish, stopping along the way if the fancy takes you to buy saffron, paprika, extra virgin olive oil and other local specialties - great for gifts for your famiy or yourself!
The tour includes 3 drinks and tastings of at least 8 products.
• Local food market
• Specialist local guide
• Learn about and taste Spanish specialties
• Half day tour
• Return underground ticket - the trip takes around 7 minutes from the centre of Madrid)
• 3 drinks and tastings of at least 8 products
• Locally born English/Spanish speaking guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off or transport to meeting point
• Food and drinks not specified above
• Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
• This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Tour requires a minimum of 2 people, maxium of 15 people
• BLACKOUT DATES: 20th March; 13th & 14th April; 1st, 2nd & 15th May; All of August; 12th October; 1st & 9th November; 6th, 7th, 8t, 24th, 25th, 30th & 31st December, 1st January
Cancellation Policy A 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date
Availability: Not available