Murano & Burano: Boat Tour To Murano And Burano Islands with Wine tasting and Official Guide
Murano & Burano: Boat Tour To Murano And Burano Islands - Duration
Enjoy a motorboat ride and explore the Venetian Lagoon islands of Murano and Burano!
This fascinating tour takes you from the San Marco area to a motorboat ride through the islands of Lido, Certosa, Vignole and Sant Erasmo and stops at the picturesque Murano island. Here, you get to visit a glass factory for an insight into the island’s glass-making tradition of generations.
There is also some free time to stroll around and shop before a 15-minute walk takes you to the spectacular Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato, one of the oldest medieval churches in the Venetian lagoon built during the 7th century. Next, hop on board for a 30-minute motorboat ride to Burano island, in the northern end of the Venetian Lagoon.
Here, discover a truly unforgettable setting with colorful fishermen’s cottages and interwoven canals buzzing with small fishing boats. The island is also known for its delicate artisan lace, so the tour wouldn’t be complete without a visit to a traditional lace workshop. Afterwards, you are free to shop or grab a quick bite for lunch. Don’t miss unique photo-ops around every corner of Burano, as this is a highly photogenic place. And last but not least, during your return back to Venice, you are offered a glass of Italian wine.
• Enjoy a motorboat ride from/to Venice
• Visit Murano Island, including a traditional glass factory & the medieval church of Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato
• Visit picturesque Burano Island for unique photo ops & visit a lace workshop
• Enjoy a glass of Italian wine
• Motorboat transportation from/to Venice
• Certified guide
• Visit to a glass factory in Murano
• Visit to the Cathedral of Saints Aria & Donato
• 1 glass of wine per adult
• Hotel pickup/drop off
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
• You are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes & clothes
• Please note that this is a shared tour
• The tour is operational even with rain (a refund will be provided in the event of cancellation due to an exceptional high tide)
• No refunds for no shows or late arrivals
• Languages: English daily at 09:30 & Spanish on Saturday at 09:30
• The meeting point is at Riva degli Schiavoni, in front of Pietà Church between Hotel Vivaldi & Hotel Metropole
• You are required to be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to the tour’s starting time (the boat will leave from a nearby shore at 11:00 & the group will leave the meeting point 5 minutes before the tour’s starting time)
• You are required to present a copy of your voucher (preferably a hard copy) to the tour staff upon arrival
• The tour operates daily (November 1st – March 31st )
• Total duration is approx. 4 hours
Child Age: 3-15
Be sure to get there at least 20 minutes prior to tour starting time, the boat will leave from a nearby shore
Provide a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to our staff.
Availability: Not available