Monuments Of Istanbul with Licensed Guide & Transfer
Monuments Of Istanbul - duration approx. 4h
Morning tour on foot of some of the most famous places in Istanbul.
Spend a morning walking round some of the highlights of charming, bustling Istanbul, a city that's full of history, culture and intrigue. For centuries the capital of the powerful Ottoman Empire, today Istanbul is home to more than 14 million people that belog the different cultures.
Follow your guide to the domes and minarets of the Blue Mosque, one of the most beautiful mosques in the world and famous for the stunning hand-painted blue tiles that line its interior. Next head to Hagia Sophia, once a Byzantine Cathedral, then a mosque and now a fascinating museum and, like the Blue Mosque a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finish this memorable tour of the city with a visit to its Grand Bazaar, where your guide will leave you. It's one of the oldest and biggest covered Bazaars in the world and boasts over 4,000 shops and cafés. You're bound to see something you like, and don't forget to bring your best haggling skills!
• Enjoy a guided visit of the Blue Mosque
• Appreciate the fascinating Hagia Sophia museum
• Have fun at the Grand Bazaar
• Licensed Guide
• Pick Up Transfer
• Entrance Fee
• Any food, drink or services not mentioned above.
• The Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays and will only be visited from the outside.
• The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
• This is a walking tour so please wear suitable footwear.
• Please remember men may not enter the mosque wearing shorts and women must have their hair and legs covered (trousers or a long skirt + headscarf). Although headscarves are available at the mosque you may prefer to bring your own.
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
Child Age: 3-7