Montserrat Monastery & Hiking Experience (Am) – Premium Small Group
Montserrat Monastery & Hiking Experience (Am) – Premium Small Group - duration 5.30h
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat. Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations. Upon arrival, visit the Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 150 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (the dark one), who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
Board a funicular railway to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna following a trail (soft trekking) with the best specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park.
• A 5,5-hour guided visit of Montserrat .An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
• Private Transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide
• The splendor Visit of the Montserrat Abbey and the boys choir singing of the famous Ecolania de Montserrat
• Great views from the funicular St Joan’s railway
• One hour of soft trek in the Natural Park of Montserrat to have the best scenic views
• Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
• A 5,5-hour guided visit of Montserrat . An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
• Private Transport
• Bilingual Guide
• Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
• Soft Hiking
• Tickets for the St. Joan's rack railway or cable car
• One hour of trek in the Natural Park
• Tips (optional)
• Food or beverages
• Hotel pick up or transfer
• Comfortable clothing and shoes
• Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour.
• Child Age: 4 to 8 years old
• The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue.
Capacity: 12/15 pax maximum
Languages: English & Spanish
Departure Time: 08:30 am
Check In Time: 08.15 am
Duration: 5,5 hours approx.
Departure Point: WE BARCELONA at Passatge de la Concepción street nr.7 ( at Passeig de Gracia corner) Departure Point: WE BARCELONA at Passatge de la Concepción street nr.7 ( at Passeig de Gracia corner)
Cancelation Policy: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Blackout Dates: 01/01 - 06/01 - 25/12 - 26/12