Meteora Train 2 Train Tour
Meteora Train 2 Train Tour - Daily - Throughout the year
Are you for a hasty visit of Meteora by train having only few hours to spend? We've got you covered! With our Meteora train 2 train tour, we pick you up from the train station, to take you on a three hours tour on the amazing Meteora rock pillars and then return you back to the train station in time to catch the evening train. See all the monasteries and enter inside two of them while, enjoy spectacular views with frequent stops at various spots for many photo opportunities!
● Discover the astonishing Meteora
● See all six monasteries
● Enter inside two monasteries
● English speaking tour leader
● 3 hour tour of Meteora
● Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
● Excellent value for money
● Free Map and Bottle of water
● Free wifi on board the bus
● English, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian and Russian guides on request
● Entrance fees at the monasteries (3 euro per person, per monastery) ● Train tickets
Wear closed toed shoes. Children NO UNDER 7 years old. Suitable walking shoes required – no flip-flops. Suggestions: walking boots or sneakers, closed-toe shoes with non-slippery soles. You are encouraged to bring a camera along, there are many beautiful sights.
The operation of this tour is highly affect by weather conditions. However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. There is a limit of 6 people on this small-group hiking tour. In case you are a bigger group we will have to split you in smaller groups with more guides ensuring you will receive personal attention