Madrid Wine Tasting & Iberian Ham Tapas Tour with Local Guide
Madrid Wine Tasting & Iberian Ham Tapas Tour - duration 2h 30m
Try something different - try some Spanish delicacies and learn more about our famous ham
Take a tour off the beaten track, tasting Iberian ham and learning to pair it with Spanish wine in some of Madrid's traditional Jamonerías. Learn what's special about each of Spain's 4 AOP hams, and how to shop for them like a local. Enjoy watching a skilled Professional Ham Cutter carve deliciously thin slices.
During this 2 1/2 hour tour try chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham, discover how good they taste with Manchego cheese and taste some classic tapas. Try Spanish virgin olive oil and have a chance to taste Madrid's classic lunch dish: cocido madrileño. Don't miss out on the chance to share this quintessentially Spanish experience to taste, learn and enjoy!
• Learn about Spanish ham
• Try some Spanish delicacies
• Enjoy the company of people passionate about their food
• Specialised local bi-lingual (English/Spanish) guide
• Tasting of Iberian Ham, cured meats, tapas and cheese
• Tasting of Spanish wines
• Tasting of Spanish extra virgin olive oil
• Glass of wine, beer, or soft drink in each Bar/Jamonería
• Tasting of cocido madrileño (madrilian stew)
• Transportation to/from the meeting point
• Any refreshments or services not mentioned above
• Tour requires a minimum of 2 people, maximum 15 people
• Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
• Vegetarian option not available
• This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Comfortable walking shoes are essential
• BLACK OUT DATES: 24th, 25th, 30th & 31st December, 1st January
Cancellation Policy A 100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date
Availability: Not available