Madrid Highlights Skip The Line Guided Tour Royal Palace
Madrid Highlights Skip The Line Guided Tour Royal Palace- duration 4h
Morning coach trip of the sights of new and old Madrid, including a "skip the line" visit to the Royal Palace
Spend a morning enjoying the sights of Madrid by coach. With the help of your knowledgeable Official Guide, experience the contrasts and history of the city. Visit elegant squares like Plaza de Oriente and Plaza de España, see the Parque del Oeste, the hill of Príncipe Pío, the Puente del Rey and the hermitage of the Virgen del Puerto, ending at Puente de Segovia, which has one of the best viewpoints of the Royal Palace and the Cathedral of Almudena.
Then continue on to Puerta de Toledo, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Las Cortes, Plaza de Neptuno, Atocha, Paseo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Calle Alcalá, Retiro Park and the Las Ventas Bullring before returning to the city centre through Plaza de Colón.
Next experience the new Madrid with its modern buildings and gardens, the great Paseo de la Castellana which ends in Plaza de Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via and Plaza del Callao, ending in Plaza de Isabel II (in front of Royal Opera House).
If the weather permits there are stops to walk around and take pictures, accompanied by your guide, at Plaza Mayor, Templo de Debod and Las Ventas Bullring.
Free drink courtesy of our partner, the Hard Rock Cafe Seville.
The trip includes a tour of the Royal Palace. Feel like royalty as your guide takes you past the waiting queues for a guided visit of this 18th century palace. One of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe, it was the home of the monarchs from 1765 to 1931 and is still used today for official ceremonies, receptions and dinner parties.
• Comfortable air-conditioned coach with Official Guide
• See Madrid's most famous sights
• Photo opportunities
• Skip-the-line guided tour of the Royal Palace
• Air-conditioned coach
• Bilingual Official Guide
• Tickets and guided tour at the Royal Palace
• Free drink courtesy of our partners, Hard Rock Cafe Seville
• Any refreshments or services not mentioned above
• People 65+, 38.00 per person
• BLACK OUT DATES: 5th April, 1st & 3rd May, 7th June, 5th July, 2nd August, 6th September, 4th October, 1st November, 6th & 25th December, 1st, 3rd & 6th January, 7th February 2018, 7th March 2018
CHILD AGE: 6-15
Cancellation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show