Madrid Highlights Skip The Line Guided Tour Prado Museum with Official Guide, Entrance Tickets and Transportation
Madrid Highlights Skip The Line Guided Tour Prado Museum- duration 4h 30m
Guided morning coach tour of Madrid old and new, with photo opportunities and a skip-the-line tour of the Prado
Arm yourself with you camera or Smartphone and spend a morning on a coach tour enjoying Madrid in a different way!
With the help of your knowledgeable Official Guide, experience the contrasts and history of the city. Visit elegant squares like Plaza de Oriente and Plaza de España, see the Parque del Oeste, the hill of Príncipe Pío, the Puente del Rey and the hermitage of the Virgen del Puerto, ending at Puente de Segovia, which has one of the best viewpoints of the Royal Palace and the Cathedral of Almudena.
Then continue on to Puerta de Toledo, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Las Cortes, Plaza de Neptuno, Atocha, Paseo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Calle Alcalá, Retiro Park and the Las Ventas Bullring before returning to the city centre through Plaza de Colón.
Next experience the new Madrid with its modern buildings and gardens, the great Paseo de la Castellana which ends in Plaza de Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via and Plaza del Callao, ending in Plaza de Isabel II (in front of Royal Opera House).
If the weather permits there are stops to walk around and take pictures, accompanied by your guide, at Plaza Mayor, Templo de Debod and Las Ventas Bullring.
Free drink courtesy of our partner, the Hard Rock Cafe Seville.
The trip continues with a tour of the Prado Museum which has been the Royal Museum of Paintings and Sculptures since it first opened in 1819 with 1,510 pictures gathered from various royal residences, the fruit of more than 300 years of collecting by the Kings and Queens of Spain. Be guided round masterpieces from the 15th century, like ""The Garden of Earthly Delights"" by Bosch, then El Greco's ""The Nobleman with his Hand on his Chest"" from the 16th century, followed by the 17th century typified by Velázquez's ""Vulcan's Forge"" and ending in the 18th century with paintings by Goya like ""The Family of Carlos IV"".
• See the sights from the comfort of your coach
• Learn the secrets of the city from your Official Guide
• Visit both old and new Madrid
• Enjoy photo opportunities in the company of your guide
• Skip the line for a guided tour of the Prado
• Air conditioned coach
• Fully bi-lingual official guide
• Free drink from our partners, the Hard Rock Cafe Seville
• Entrance ticket to the Prado with guided tour. If you wish to extend you visit, the ticket is valid until closing time the same day.
• Any food, refreshments or services not specified above
• 65 or older, 50.00 per person
• BLACK OUT DATES: 1st May, 18th May,, 25th December and 1st January
CHILD AGE: 6-15
Cancellation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show