Madrid By Night and Flamenco Show With Drink with Official Guide, Entrance Fee and Transportation
Madrid By Night and Flamenco Show With Drink - duration 3h
Experience the beauty and culture of Madrid by night on a commented city bus tour followed by a spectacular flamenco show
Take the MADRID CITY TOUR from stop number 11 on Route nº 1 (blue), at 6 Calle San Quintin and admire the beauty of Madrid by night. Listen to the commentary through your own digital headphones.
From here Route nº 1 takes you past Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, through Plaza Mayor and on to Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and the Museo del Prado, then Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España and Templo de Debod, before coming back to your starting point, the Teatro Real.
Hop off the bus here and enter Café Chinitas to experience a very special flamenco show. Founded in 1970, Cafe Chinitas is located in a beautiful 18th century mansion and offers the best flamenco in Madrid, along with superb Mediterranean cuisine!
Some of flamenco's most famous dancers have performed here: Tomas de Madrid, the barefoot La Chunga, the legendary Rosario, Maria Albaicin, Carmen Mora, Pastora Imperio, Manuela Vargas, and the ""Los Pelaos"" family… as well as some of its outstanding singers, including Jose Merce, and guitarists like Victor Monge ""Serranito"", Andres Heredia and Manuel Sison.
Your tour includes a free drink to enjoy while you are watching the show, or you can complete your evening with dinner.
• City bus tour with commentary through your own digital headphones
• Entrance to flamenco show
• Free drink (see below)
• Dinner (if you choose it)
• Air conditioned open-top double-decker bus
• Multilingual digital audio system
• Discounts booklet + Madrid City Tour Stops guide
• Entrance to Flamenco Show at Café de Chinitas
• A drink - soft drink, wine, beer or non-premium cocktail (using Spanish produced alcohol)
• Any refreshments or services not mentioned above
• Bus Tour audio guide available in Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese
Child Age: 3-12
Cancellation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show