Madrid By Night & Sung Dinner At El Café De La Ópera with Official Guide and Transportation
Madrid By Night & Sung Dinner At El Café De La Ópera - 1h 20 m
Experience the beauty and culture of Madrid by night on a commented city bus tour followed by a gourmet sung dinner "Take the MADRID CITY TOUR from stop number 11 on Route nº 1 (blue), at 6 Calle San Quintin and admire the beauty of Madrid by night. Listen to the commentary through your own digital headphones.
From here Route nº 1 takes you past Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, through Plaza Mayor and on to Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and the Museo del Prado, then Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España and Templo de Debod, before coming back to your starting point, the Teatro Real.
Hop off the bus here and walk around the Teatro Real onto Calle Arrieta and enter the Café De La Opera, (number 6 Calle Arrieta) to enjoy the delicious combination of good food and music that makes up a Sung Dinner. Enjoy listening to great lyrical artists singing opera, zarzuela, boleros and popular songs while savouring delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
El Café de la Opera has a lyric company that has performed at concerts, theatres and special events all over the country and in this, its 18th season, is excited to offer a new singers and songs in its show.
• City bus tour with commentary through your own digital headphones
• Spectacular sung dinner, gourmet food accompanied by a very special show
• Air conditioned open-top double-decker bus
• Multilingual digital audio system
• Discounts booklet + Madrid City Tour Stops guide
• Dinner at El Café De La Opera
• Any refreshments or services not mentioned above
Terrine of foie-gras with chocolate and orange jam
Crispy prawns with kataifi paste and oriental sauce
Cold tomato soup with finely chopped vegetables and crispy bread
Cod confit on La Mancha ratatouille with basil oil
Beef sirloin with port sauce and seasonal mushrooms
Apple tart tatin & chef's brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce
Specially chosen wine pairings and water included
• Bus Tour audio guide available in Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Kids' Channel in English and Spanish
• Please remember to provide details of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking
\ Cancellation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 48 hours or no show
Availability: Not available