Madrid Bike Tour with Escort
Madrid Bike Tour - duration 3 h
See Madrid from a different point of view on an accompanied bike tour
A bike tour is the perfect way to spend time exploring Madrid in the company of a knowledgeable English speaking tour escort. A comfortable and easy to ride bike makes learning more about the centre of Madrid a great way to get some time in the open air and perhaps make some new friends in the process.
Riding mainly on cycle paths, or through parks and pedestrian zones, take in some of Madrid's best known sights, like Templo de Debod, Teatro Royal, Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Paja, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Sanata Ana, Paseo del Prado, Prado Museum, Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcala and Plaza de Cibeles. Stop along the way to take some photos and for a well-earned drink. This is one experience we guarantee you will never forget.
Difficulty: Easy. Comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for riding a bike should be worm. Don't forget it can be cold when riding a bike, especially in winter, so bring something warm. Rain ponchos are available if needed. Helmets and child seats are freely available on request.
• Comfortable, easy to ride bikes
• Get to know Madrid and see its main sights
• Mainly on bike paths, through parks or pedestrianised areas
• Accompanied by a knowledgeable English speaking escort
• Free drink
• Photo stops
• Bike with basket for personal belongings
• Use of helmet (optional)
• One drink (Soft drink or mineral water)
• English speaking tour escort
• Lunch, beverages or other services not mentioned above
• Groups from 1 to 20 people
• Cyclists must be 12 years or older
CHILD AGE: 12-18
Cancellation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 48 hours or no show
Availability: Not available