Livorno Boat Tour On The Canals
Livorno Boat Tour On The Canals - duration 50m
Enjoy a boat trip through Livorno, learning about the region’s culture and history along the way.
A delightful trip on the boat that crosses the old town to uncover Livorno's history, culture and tradition.
The tour traces port and maritime workplaces of old: ancient gangways and historic cellars that open on the water's surface in the delightful Venetian neighbourhood. Discover the culture and traditions of the Livorno sea on an exclusive guided canal tour.
*The LIVORNO CARD gives you the chance to visit know and enjoy Livorno while making the most of many special offers and discounts:
• FREE entrance to the Mediterranean Natural History Museum
• FREE entrance to G. Fattori Municipal Museum
• FREE entrance to Local CTT bus service
• FREE entrance to The Mascagni itineraries at the Goldoni Theatre
• € 1 reduction on the Casa Natale Modigliani entrance fee
• Boat trip: Adults € 1,50 for the entire ticket; Children (5-12 years old) € 1,00 for the entire ticket
• Aquarium in Leghorn: Adults € 2,00 for the entire ticket; Children 6 to 12 years old € 1,00 for the entire ticket
• 10% discount for the La Vecchia Venezia" Restaurant
CHILD AGE: 5-12
Availability: Not available