Lisbon Food and Wine Walk with 4 Different wine tastings
Lisbon Food and Wine Walk - duration 3h
On this tour you will get acquainted to Portuguese cuisine and its eclectic influences of Mediterranean traditions and exotic notes from all corners of the globe.
Sample the renowned Portuguese Codfish Cake accompanied by a glass of quenching Green Wine.
Acquaint yourself with the Bairro Alto, where Lisbon’s most famous restaurants, Fado-houses, bars and nightclubs are found.
Descend the Calçada do Duque steps, and enjoy the splendid views as you pass some excellent closeted restaurants. Discover Lisbon’s wonderful cafés and Portugal’s strong café-culture and take the chance to check out delicious and exotic products, from dried, salted Bacalhau to sausages, hams and cheeses.
Uncover the history of Port, Portugal’s renowned fortified wine, taste some along with delicious cheese.
Listen to the story of the only European tea production region, grown in Atlantic Island São Miguel in the Azores.
End your visit with a bang, in a palace that secretes one of the most intriguing interiors in the city.
Here, take a seat and sample some Portuguese Bread and Chouriço, along with a decadent Alentejo red wine.
• Discover Lisbon’s fantastic Cafés, like the 18th-century Nicola Café.
• Taste the renowned Portuguese Codfish Cake along with a glass of quenching Green Wine.
• Make a stopover at an ambient wine-bar in the Bairro Alto and enjoy tapas accompanied by a glass of local white wine.
• Visit Cervejaria da Trindade.
• Discover the history of Portugal’s famous fortified wine, Port, and taste it accompanied by delicious São Jorge Cheese.
• Discover Ginjinha's history, many Portuguese people's favourite liqueur- Lisbon's typical drink. Taste it at the first place it was sold in 1840.
• End your gourmet visit with a bang, in the Neo-Moorish.
• 4 different wine tastings with tapas and a typical ginja liquor
-Codfish cake & green wine
-Tapas & white wine
-Port wine, marmalade & cheese
-Bread, chouriço & red wine
Guided visit inside monuments
Block-out dates Dec 25th; Jan 1st
CHILD AGE: 3-12