Lisbon City Tour Half Day
Lisbon City Tour Half Day - duration 4h
Explore Lisbon's grandiose beauty in a half-day visit to its most well-known monuments and historic sites.
You can marvel at the Belém Tower, a Monument to the Discoveries in Belém, or take a tour of the Jerónimos Monastery Church which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Or you can visit the Coach Museum, which boasts an impressive collection of ceremonial vehicles from the sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries.
Enjoy delicious Port in a local shop in Alfama, a neighbourhood comprised of streets and alleys decorated with the famous Portuguese pavement.
Acquaint yourself with the main city squares: Praça do Comércio, Rossio and Marquês de Pombal.
· Belém Tower
· Monument to the Discoveries
· Jerónimos Monastery
· National Coach Museum
· Alfama and Rossio (walking tour)
· Transport and guided visit
· Ticket for the Coach Museum*
· Visit to the church of the Jerónimos Monastery*
· Port Wine Tasting
· Hotel Drop-Off
· Ticket for the Jerónimos Monastery
· Food, Drinks (unless specified) and Personal Expenses
· Gratuities Coach museum Closed on Monday and replaced by Palacio da Ajuda.
Children from 0 - 4 years old get free transport (all extras are paid for by adults). Departure time is at 9 am English and German time and 2:30 pm English and French time. Frequency: Daily, except Dec 25th and Jan 1st Pick-up from central and selected Hotels in Lisbon is free and on request
Pick-up from Cascais/Estoril: 8€ per person CHILD AGE: 5-10