Lisbon City Tour Half Day with Transportation, Official Guide Entrance fees and wine Tasting
Lisbon City Tour Half Day - duration 4h
Explore Lisbon's grandiose beauty in a half-day visit to its most well-known monuments and historic sites.
You can marvel at the Belém Tower, a Monument to the Discoveries in Belém, or take a tour of the Jerónimos Monastery Church which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Or you can visit the Coach Museum, which boasts an impressive collection of ceremonial vehicles from the sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries.
Enjoy delicious Port in a local shop in Alfama, a neighbourhood comprised of streets and alleys decorated with the famous Portuguese pavement.
Acquaint yourself with the main city squares: Praça do Comércio, Rossio and Marquês de Pombal.
· Visit the Belém Tower
· Check out the Monument to the Discoveries
· Appreiciate the Jerónimos Monastery
· Visiit the National Coach Museum
· Talke a walking tour through Alfama & Rossio
· Transport and guided visit
· Ticket for the Coach Museum*
· Visit to the church of the Jerónimos Monastery*
· Port Wine Tasting
· Hotel Drop-Off
· Ticket for the Jerónimos Monastery
· Food, Drinks (unless specified) and Personal Expenses
· Gratuities Coach museum Closed on Monday and replaced by Palacio da Ajuda.
Children from 0 - 4 years old get free transport (all extras are paid for by adults).
Morning Departure – 09h00 am – Visit in Portuguese, English, Spanish and German
Afternoon Departure – 02h30 pm - Visit in Portuguese, English, Italian and French
Frequency: Daily, except Dec 25th and Jan 1st Pick-up from central and selected Hotels in Lisbon is free and on request
Pick-up from Cascais/Estoril: 8€ per person
CHILD AGE: 5-10
Availability: Not available