La Scala Museum and Theatre Walking Tour with Entrance Fees and Official Guide
La Scala Museum and Theatre Walking Tour - duration 1h
Visit La Scala theatre and museum - the perfect activity for opera fans and theatre lovers
A unique opportunity to discover the secrets of La Scala, one of the most famous opera houses in the world. Add to your knowledge of classical music while listening to an expert guide relate the stories and history of the fascinating collections of costumes, musical instruments and portraits in La Scala Museum.
Then visit the theatre itself and enjoy some interesting tales about the great artists who have performed there, while admiring the sumptuous decoration, the stunning crystal chandelier and the stage from one of the famous boxes. Who knows, you may even be lucky enough to see some of the artists in rehearsal!
• Guided tour of the museum and the theatre
• Entrance ticket to Museum and Theatre
• Guided tour of Museum and Theatre
• Any food, drinks or services not mentioned above
• Blackout dates: 16th April, 1st May and 15th August
Child Age: 4-11