Kutná Hora with Transportation and Official Guide
Kutná Hora - duration 5h
Visit the fascinating city of the silver mines
Travel back in time for for a 5-hour trip to the Middle Ages when you visit the second most significant town in Bohemia. Kutná Hora was the medieval center of silver mining and the second wealthiest town in the Kingdom of Bohemia. Check out the Gothic Cathedral of St. Barbara and see an iconic stone fountain dating back to the 15th century. Take in a visit to the Ossuary (Bone Church), one of the most interesting sites worldwide. It is "decorated" with more than 40,000 human bones. The city has been part of the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites since 1995.
The tour ends in Prague city center.
• Visit the medieval city of Kutná Hora
• Marvel at the impressive Gothic Cathedral of St. Barbara
• See the fascinating Ossuary (Bone Church)
• Appreciate the city's UNESCO-protected cultural heritage
• Visit to Kutna Hora & its attractions
• Professional Guide
• Pick-up Transfer
•Any food, drinks and services not specified above
Child Age: 3-6
Availability: Not available