Kusadasi - Pamukkale with Buffet Lunch, Entrance Fees, Official guide and Transportation
Kusadasi - Pamukkale - Duration 10h
A fascinating journey to Pamukkale, one of Turkey’s most important natural treasures!
Hop on the waiting vehicle for the morning drive to Pamukkale (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with an in-between stop. Once you disembark at the site, discover a unique blend of natural and man-made wonders: surreal travertine terraces, hanging thermal pools and exceptionally well-preserved ruins of the Greek-Roman city of Hierapolis.
Be blown away by this the geological phenomenon and explore the colonnaded streets, temples, bath houses, necropolis and theater of Hierapolis. All this exploring will surely work up your appetite, so head to a 5-star hotel to feast on a buffet lunch where you can also enjoy its thermal pool and jacuzzi or take a rejuvenating mud bath before getting back to Kusadasi.
• Discover the uniquely stunning landscape of Pamukkale, a UNESCO World Heritage Site: white hanging pools resembling an Arctic wonderland & remarkable ruins of Hierapolis
• Enjoy a buffet lunch at a 5-star hotel
• Enjoy the thermal pool, jacuzzi & a mud bat at the hotel
• Licensed guide (English speaking)
• Pickup transfer
• Entrance fee
• Open buffet lunch
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
Child Age: 7-11
The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally
• This is a shared tour
• The tour lasts approx. 10 hours
• You are advised to bring comfortable shoes, a hat for sun protection & swimwear