Konopiště and Karlštejn with Transportation
Konopiště and Karlštejn - duration 8.5h
Visit two Czech castles/chateaux in one day. Admire Konopiště Castle, which was built during the 13th century and is famous for its impressive collection of weapons and antique furniture. Walk around Karlštejn Castle, which was founded in the 14th century by Charles IV, the Czech king and Roman emperor. See the evidence of its time as a depository for the crown jewels and relics of saints. You can take a tour of the interiors of both castles with a local guide and enjoy leisure time in the castle town where you can also enjoy lunch.
• Two castle/chateau visits in one day
• See Konopiště Castle & Karlštejn Castle
• View its collection of weapons and antique furniture
• Appreciate its jewels and relics of the saints
• Enjoy some free time to explore the area and have lunch
•Free shuttle pick-up & drop-off.
•Any food, drinks and services not specified above
Child Age: 3-6
Availability: Not available