4wd Safari in Preveli & Kourtaliotiko Gorge with Lunch
Full Day 4 wd Tour with Lunch, Excursion (Hotel pick up) is Starting From: Adele, Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Bali, Fodele, Georgioupoli, Panormo, Rethymno, Sfakaki, Skaleta.
Your day starts by picking you up from your hotel. You will reach Missiria in Rethymno city where after your safety information& guidance you’ll get in the jeeps to begin your adventure!
Thirty minutes later, you’ll find yourselves driving into Cretan wild land. An exciting route, via old villages’ ancient olive fields, vineyards and lots of action, follows till the 1st pause of the day at the incredible Spili village.
A break where you choose either to walk in the alleys of the village, revitalize at the fresh water springs of the village or enjoy a fresh drink at a local café.
As soon as you’re ready the convoy starts again, heading for South Crete to one of its most popular destinations, Preveli Palm Beach. Before noon you’ll arrive by the beach where you’ll enjoy a typical Cretan lunch in a traditional tavern. Later on you will have enough time to enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the Libyan sea or just relax under the shade of a palm tree.
Around 15.00 you continue your 4x4 tour driving off the road in a unique landscape to Kourtaliotiko gorge for the last stop of the day.
After an informative info and a group picture, you’ll continue driving on the old national road to Rethymno city until you reach your hotel.
• Full-day 4x4 safari to Preveli in Crete
• Follow two expert guides and soak up the sights as you drive in a convoy along Crete's dusty dirt tracks
• Explore the picturesque mountain village of Spili
• Sink your teeth into a traditional Cretan lunch at a local tavern
• Enjoy free time to swim, sunbathe or stroll at Preveli Palm Beach
• Head off-road and see the waterfalls and fountains at Kourtaliotiko Gorge
• Pick-up transfer
• Meal (traditional Cretan lunch)
• 4x4 Car
• Any food, drinks or services not specified above
Availability: Not available