Crete 4x4 Safari Including Preveli Palm Beach and Kourtaliotiko Gorge
Wednesday, Full Day Tours, Excursion is Starting From: Adele, Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Bali, Fodele, Georgioupoli, Panormo, Rethymno, Sfakaki, Skaleta.
Your day starts by picking you up from your hotel. We all meet at Missiria in Rethymno city where after our safety information& guidance we get in the jeeps and the adventure begins.
30' after we will find our self’s driving into Cretan wild land. An exciting route, via old villages’ ancient olive fields, vineyards and lots of action, follows till the 1st pause of the day at the incredible Spili village.
A break where you choose either to walk in the alleys of the village, revitalize at the fresh water springs of the village or enjoy a fresh drink at a local café.
As soon as we are ready the convoy starts again, heading for South Crete to one of its most popular destinations, Preveli Palm Beach. Before noon we will arrive by the beach where we will enjoy a typical Cretan lunch in a traditional tavern.
Later on we will have enough time to enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Libyan sea or just relax under the shade of a palm tree.
Around 15.00 we continue our 4x4 tour driving off the road in a unique landscape to Kourtaliotiko gorge for the last stop of the day.
After an informative info and a group picture we continue driving on the old national road to Rethymno city and then to your hotel.
* Follow two expert guides and soak up the sights as you drive in a convoy along Crete's dusty dirt tracks
* Explore the picturesque mountain village of Spili
* Sink your teeth into a traditional Cretan lunch at a local tavern
* Enjoy free time to swim, sunbathe or stroll at Preveli Palm Beach
* Head off-road and see the waterfalls and fountains at Kourtaliotiko Gorge