Horse Riding in Heraklion with Lunch & Transfer
Excursion (Hotel pick up) is Starting From: Agios Nikolaos, Ammoudara. Analipsi, Anissara, Hersonisso, Elounda, Gournes, Gouves, Kokkini Xani, Malia, Stalis
After your coffee, you will be provided with basic training of riding and after this you are taken to the horses and get ready for the horses and wagon ride to the mountains. After riding 1 hour and 20 minutes, you will arrive on the top of the Finikia mountains and stop there.
There you can have a soft drink, some raki, fruit, and you can take photos of the view, and the sleeping mountain of the Greek God Zeus (he was born in a cave on the Lassithi plateu but he is sleeping opposite the Finikia mountains, Archanes). After this pause, you will take the horses and wagon again, and go back to the stables, riding for another 1 hour and 15 minutes, and then, you will get a rich Cretan traditional lunch with home-made wine.
When you finish lunch, you can sit out in the garden of the stables and have some more wine, while the kids or you, can have a few more minutes of horse riding. At about two o'clock you will head back to the hotels or apartments.
• Views of Giouchtas, mythical resting place of Zeus
• Delicious Cretan traditional lunch in a picturesque garden
• Friendly staff to brief you & help you pick your horse
• Adventure for riders at all skill levels, beginner to expert
• Coffee after introduction
• Meal (meatballs in tomatoe sauce, greek salad, fruits, coffee, water, wine and raki)