Habsburgs Madrid Walking Tour & Skip The Line Tour Royal Palace Small Group with Official Guide and Entrance Fees
Habsburgs Madrid Walking Tour & Skip The Line Tour Royal Palace Small Group - duration 3h 30m
A morning walking tour of Hapsburg Madrid and the Royal Palace
See Madrid from a human point of view on a walking tour that explores some of the most famous buildings from the time the Habsburgs ruled Spain. Learn about the monarchs who enriched this city, beginning with Charles I and continuing on through the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
Take a well-earned break with a free drink at one of the iconic cafes of the area, then continue on to a skip-the-line visit of the Royal Palace. Feel like royalty as your guide takes you past the waiting queues for a guided visit of this 18th century palace. One of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe, it was the home of the monarchs from 1765 to 1931 and is still used today for official ceremonies, receptions and dinner parties.
• Guided tour of the outside of some of Madrid's most famous buildings
• Free drink in famous local cafe
• Sip the line guided tour of the Royal Palace
• Bilingual official guide.
• Free drink at an iconic local Café during the tour
• Entrance and guided tour of the Royal Palace.
• Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
• Tour requires a minimum of 2 people, maximum of 12
• People over 65, 47.00 per person
• Comfortable walking shoes essential
• BLACKOUT DATES: 5th April, 1st & 3rd May, 7th June, 5th July, 2nd August, 6th September, 4 October, 1st November, 6th & 25th December, 1st, 3rd & 6th January 2018, 7th February 2018, 7th March 2018
CHILD AGE: 6-15
Availability: Not available