Great Waterfalls Of Plitvice Lakes Day Trip From Zagreb with Transportation, Guide and Entrance fees
Great Waterfalls Of Plitvice Lakes Day Trip From Zagreb duration approx 9h
Discover the magnificent Plitvice Lakes National Park
Depart from Zagreb and set off to a magnificent village, Rastoke. The natural landscape is mesmerizing and you get a chance to admire this magnificent place in a 45 minutes stop. The little ponds, the waterfalls and the forests make the setting of an unforgettable experience. You continue towards the famous Plitvice Lakes National Park, listed a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your local guide awaits you to show you all the natural beauties that exist in this magical landscape. Plitvice’s main attraction is its 16 lakes with different colors, that are connected with cascading waterfalls; it is a magical sight. The Travertine barriers have been forming for the past 10,000 years, creating even more beautiful sceneries. After the tour you can enjoy your free time to visit the shops or the eateries, or wonder in the park to enjoy its primitive serenity.
• Admire this magnificent natural landscape
• Enjoy a walking tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
• Free time to visit the shops or the eateries, or wonder in the park
• Tour Guide
• Walking tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
• Local Guide in the National Park
• Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally
Child Age: 2-12