Grand Canal Boat Tour with Official Guide
Grand Canal Boat Tour - duration 1h
See Venice as it was meant to be seen, from a boat
Enjoy a boat tour of the Grand Canal of Venice, the world's most spectacular high street. Admire the magnificent palaces, whose wide-ranging architectural styles embrace the Byzantine, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque and listen to the guide recounting their stories and history. Travel through different areas of Venice and discover the beauty of this city built on water, its sumptuous palaces and monumental buildings, churches, fascinating gardens, campi and campielli. This tour in a small motor launch is enjoyable for all ages and gives your feet a well-earned rest!
• Guided tour of Venice by water
• Small motor launch, maximum 10 people plus guide
• Professional English speaking guide;
• Private water taxi, only 10 people plus guide
• Guided tour of the Grand Canal and Giudecca
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Gratuities (optional)
• Any food and drink or services not specified above
• The tour begins and ends at the same point
• This tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding and water movement can make the vessel unstable
• Operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
• Maximum group size is 10 people on each boat plus guide. There may be more than 1 boat leaving at the same time
• Please arrive at the meeting point 1( minutes before the departure of the tour
• Don't forget your camera.
How to find us:
Arriving by boat (Vaporetto): Get off boat No:1 at San Marco, walk towards St Mark’s Square and over a small bridge, you will come to the entrance of the Royal Gardens, the Alilaguna ticket office is at the entrance.
Arriving on foot: Head to St Mark's Square, pass Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doges Palace and you will arrive at the water front, turn RIGHT at the two columns and walk approx 150 metres, passing some market stalls. You will arrive at the entrance to the Royal Gardens on your right, and the Alilaguna ticket office is situated there.
Arriving by water taxi: Please ask the water taxi driver to take you to San Marco, the taxi rank is known as ‘Todero’.
Availability: Not available