Grand City tour - Bus and Walking Tour
Grand City tour - duration 3h - Bus & Walking Tour
Don't miss the chance to explore the fascinating city of Prague in a 3-hour trip! Lean back in your comfortable bus and view the city's famous architecture. Admire the National Museum, the National Theatre, the fascinating Lesser Town and see the magnificence of Prague Castle itself. Step out of the bus for a one-hour walking tour through the Castle complex to the Cathedral of St. Vitus. Go down the castle steps and travel by bus to the Charles Bridge, the picturesque Old Town Square with its famous Astronomical Clock, and finally Wenceslas Square, where the tour comes to an end.
See the wonderful city of Prague in a three-hour excursion.
• Admire the National Museum, Lesser Town and Prague Castle.
• Enjoy a walk through the Castle complex to the Cathedral of St. Vitus.
• Relax on the bus tour of the Old Town Square, the Astronomical Clock and Wenceslas Square.
• Bus tour through the city's attractions
• Walking tour through the Prague Castle
•Any food, drinks and services not specified above
The tour starts at 10.20, 11.30, 13.00, 14.15, 15.00 in winter at 13:00 is not available
The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
Child Age: 3-6
Availability: Not available