Ghosts and Legends Prague
Ghosts and Legends Prague - duration 1h 30m
Follow a knowledgeable local guide through Prague as the evening draws in and hear their stories about the ghosts and restless spirits that populate the dark narrow streets of medieval Prague.
Grab the opportunity to experience an evening tour of Ghostly Prague that takes you on an adventure through the city’s mysterious and grim past. Find out about the secrets of the construction of Charles Bridge and discover why the streets around it are believed to be haunted! Your guide is here to entertain you with unsettling but fascinating stories of executions, murders and other horrifying deeds, as you walk through the labyrinth of old medieval streets. Through the dark vale of the night, you can easily imagine yourself face to face with the Headless Templar, the Begging Skeleton, the Drowned Maid or even the mystical Golem!
• Enjoy an entertaining look at the ghosts and ghouls of Prague’s past
• Walk through mysterious, dark and winding cobblestone lanes while being entertained with dramatic stories and legends about the city's grim history
• Professional guide
• Any food, drink, entrance tickets or services not specified above
• Comfortable footwear is essential for this tour.
• The night air can be chilly, even in the summer, and weather appropriate clothing is recommended.
Child Age: 3-18