Gaudi Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour & Artistic The Best Of Gaudi with Official Guide and Transportation
Gaudi Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour & Artistic The Best Of Gaudi - Afternoon Tour - duration 4h 30m
Enjoy a tour of Barcelona focusing on the works of the famous architect Antoni Gaudí, which includes the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Park Guell, and Passeig de Gràcia.
Known as the capital of Modernism, Barcelona is also the place where the famous architect, Antoni Gaudí, lived and worked. One of the greatest innovators of his time, Gaudi left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to find.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings on earth. Be amazed at the sight of this famous church's astounding interior, boasting vaults that reach seventy metres in height. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan, with five aisles and extremely ornate and symbolic details. You must not miss the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures chronicling the history and development of this basilica from its early inception to the magnificent building that you can see today. You can learn all about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career in this wonderful museum.
Then you will join with the rest of the group and continue your day with the Artistic Tour visit.
This includes a trip to the strangley fascinating Park Güell, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will be intrigued and astonished by this whimsical public park with its perfect integration of architectural elements with natural beauty.
The tour goes on to Passeig de Gràcia for a tour of Gaudi's famous apartment buildings including Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and other modernist buildings. Your tour will come to a close near the Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
• Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
• Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
• Meeting point: OFFICE JULIÀ TRAVEL: C/SARDENYA 311 - 02:45 PM
Not available on 11Sep, 24Sep
• Air conditioned motor coach
• Bilingual guide
• Sagrada Familia guided tour with entrance
• Walking tour of Park Güell with entrance
• Walking Tour to Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà, no entrances)
Not available on • Entrance to Casa Milà, Casa Batlló
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona
Cancellation Policy 48 Hours Free Of Charge. Less Than 48 Hours Or No Show 100%.
Child Age: 4-12
Availability: Not available