Florence Grand Panoramic Tour and Accademia Gallery
Florence Grand Panoramic Tour and Accademia Gallery Monolingual Tour - duration 3h
During a 3-hour tour of Florence you can see one of Michelangelo’s most famous art works and end off with a panoramic guided tour to Fiesole where you will visit the Accademia Gallery. Appreciate breath-taking views from the Piazzale Michelangelo lookout point.
Discover Florence while seated comfortably in one of our mini-vans.
You will visit Piazzale Michelangelo with its incredible city view before moving on to Fiesole, a gorgeous town with Etruscan and Roman roots situated atop a hill overlooking Florence.
On the tour you will see little-known historic suburbs not easily accessible by foot.
Head back to the heart of the city, where you will continue to see stunning sites wreathed in art and tradition while seated in the comfortable mini-van including the Fortezza da Basso, Piazza della Libertà, and San Domenico Church before continuing your day with a guided visit to the Accademia Gallery. Here you will have the opportunity to submerge yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy some of his most famous works.
• Travel by air-conditioned minivan
• Professional driving escort
• Admission to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
• Breath-taking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
• Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants.
• Available daily except on Mondays and the first Sunday of every month.
• Guests must be able to go up and down stairs.